Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
1. Payment Cash On or before delivery OR Open Term 30 days with G&I from invoice date OR other payments terms adopted. All Payments shall be made payable to SIGMA RECTRIX SYSTEMS (M) SDN BHD No cancellation for accepted purchase order, otherwise Buyer shall be subject to cancellation charges equivalent to 30% of purchase price. 2. Delivery will be made in about 2-6 weeks upon receipt of purchase order or as advised by Sigma Rectrix Systems (M) Sdn Bhd. All prices are quoted based on ex-KL delivery. 3. Sigma Rectrix Systems (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to charge Buyer late payment interest at the rate of 1.5% per month. 4. Price is valid for 30 days from Quotation Date 5. Prices quoted are exclusive of any direct and/or indirect taxes that may be imposed by the relevant authorities from time to time, which include but is not limited to any Sales and Services Tax (SST) or similar taxes applicable to or imposed upon such supply of goods/services. Sigma Rectrix Systems (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to modify pricing (including quotes) due to pricing or other error, currency and exchange rate fluctuations, or any event beyond Sigma Rectrix Systems (M) Sdn Bhd's control, without liability to Buyer.